You know it’s time to replace that dock when…
1) If has so much shake and shimmy that you’ve nicknamed it Tina Turner.
2) Your neighbors have spotted it floating across the shore or down river.
3) It has acquired such a downward slope that the kids use it for a water slide.
4) There are so many green things growing on it, you can’t tell where the land ends and the dock begins.
5) Your brother-in-law used it for firewood the last time he was at the cabin.
6) The county sheriff has cited you for hazardous material in the water.
7) You have started to consider rust a beautiful color.
8) Your wife has started shopping for a dock.
9) You have to ask anyone who uses it if they’ve had a tetanus shot.
10) You need a buoy to mark its location.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
What I would like to do today is challenge everyone here to help me, why help me well because I can't do it by myself. what can't I do by myself, well I can't get five hundred people to comment on my blog. I can't get a hundred actually I have never had more than three on one post. What I want is to pose a question to all of you, name one thing in the U.S or in the world that you would change if you could. Would it be world hunger, the political system, political unrest anything, anything at all. please comment and re post it on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or any place your friends may wish comment on this. I will at the end of one month tally the results and post them in a new blog. I would like to see where our greatest interests lie.
Posted by DocMastr at 3:53 PM