LOOK OUT WORLD

Monday, May 30, 2011

Are You a BAD Person If you Don't Re Post

On Facebook you will see people putting things in their status updated that are indeed good posts but then they will say things like;

  1. If you are a good mother re post
  2. if you are a good father re post
  3. if you agree with this re post
  4. If you love your son re post
  5. if you love your daughter re post
  6. if your a good Christian re post
  7. If you support our soldiers re post
  8. If you support Democracy re post
  9. IF you think the President is wrong
The Only QUESTION I have is if you don't re post than do you not believe or support or love.  Why does it seem to me that we are being goaded into making the re post.

2 comments:

  1. as a rule, I don't re-post and "canned" posts. I consider it another form of chain letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think re-posting is another form of "send this to 10 of your friends and it will come true" Oh yeah cuz God has no control over what happens if you don't do it.....ummmm okay....I am amazingly still alive even tho I don't pass on those e-mails...and I have an amazing family whom I love even tho I don't re-post....

    ReplyDelete