LOOK OUT WORLD

Monday, March 1, 2010

Would someone like to help

I had the opportunity to buy a flip video recorder the other day so I went to Best Buy made my way back to the Camera/Video area and there was a salesman helping a couple with a camera purchase so I found the flip and stared to look at the options. a couple of minutes passed and no help, but just then two sales guys ( loose use of the term ) stopped near buy me I thought if I became more interested in the product that I would get help but their personal conversion continued I was almost making love to the product. They finished their chat and walked away, maybe they didn't work in that department but could they at least help find a person to take my money. I left after ten to fifteen minutes with no help. I went to wal-mart and they do not stock the product so I went home to do a Little research and found much to my dismay Best Buy was the only stocking dealer in town all other could order and sent to me or their store within 2-5 days but I wanted it for the weekend so I would have to return and purchase the product from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment